Muzaffarnagar: A boy passed away of electrocution after he reached one such machines in an ice cream factory in WP’s Muzaffarnagar dist., a police officer said on Mon.
They stated the incident occurred in Miranpur town on Sun. when the sufferer, an ice cream vendor, had come to the factory.
Police revealed the all details of how he died of electrocution at the factory.
Get all latest news and updates on Corona, Politics, World, India, U.S, UK, Sports and tech topics, subscribe to Logical Daily news feed.