- Nearly 2,600 deaths were recorded in China
- Italy records 5 coronavirus deaths and becomes a worst-hit country in Europe
- 2 more doctors died with coronavirus in China
- South Korea tries to stop the spread of coronavirus
- China postpones main political meeting due to coronavirus
- China prohibits illegal wild animal trading amid coronavirus outspread
- Iran records 12 Coronavirus deaths and 47 cases confirmed
Chinese government declared 409 new confirmed cases of this novel coronavirus on Monday, bringing the entire number of verified cases to 77,150, according to the nation’s National Health Commission (NHC).
That is down in the 648 cases reported on Sunday and marks in a row with less than circumstances.
150 deaths, an increase that caused the cost since the epidemic started in China to 2,592 deaths were reported by the NHC.
The provincial capital of Wuhan said it would enable individuals in great health when their motive was barbarous to leave the town.
However, the outbreak control command center of the city announced that note. Wuhan was on lockdown because of Jan. 23.