- Turkish Ertugrul TV series is breaking records of viewership with 133.38 million people watched so far and numbers still rising, it became Pakistan’s number 1 show in a month.
- Ertugrul drama was translated to 150 languages across the world and breaks the world’s all-time record as the most-watched TV series.
- TRT Ertugrul by PTV has got over 1.5 million subscribers in less than a month, breaking Youtube’s record.
- Producers of Ertugrul Ghazi have expressed deep happiness regarding their series as it creates multiple world records and bags huge returns for the makers.
- As the drama is solely based on the history of a small tribe that evolved to become dominators of the world. And concurred the biggest part of the world for over 600 years under Osman sultanate (the Son of Ertugrul Ghazi).
- Few countries have banned the Series due to the fear of the impact it leaves on the viewers.
What is Dirilis Ertugrul?
The PM of Pakistan would like all Pakistanis to watch an exceptionally popular Turkish TV series known as Dirilis: Ertugrul (Dirilis means resurrection).
Pakistan PM Imran Khan saw on tape, not only recommending the popular TV serial but insisting all 5 seasons must be dubbed in Urdu so that the general public can watch and understand. Pakistan’s state-run TV broadcaster PTV has since begun telecasting the serial in Urdu from 1st of Ramazan.
Ertugrul Ghazi Urdu | Episode 23 | Season 1