If you play Hearthstone regularly, Disguised Toast is a name that you are pretty familiar with, Right? His tactical playing methods and innovative approach to the game made him a notable streamer and YouTuber.
Do you wish to know more about his early life, family, personal life, career and net worth? Keep reading as a brief compilation of his biography is awaiting you! So, what are you waiting for? Let’s begin!
About Disguised Toast
Jermy Wang/ Disguised Toast/ Toast is a Youtuber and a Twitch streamer. He began uploading videos on Hearthstone, a digital card game developed in 2015 by Blizzard Entertainment. After being successful on YouTube, Toast started Twitch streaming. He joined Offline TV, a group of online gaming content creators in 2017. Then, in 2019, he signed a gaming pact with Facebook.
Early Life And Family
Jermy Wang (Disguised Toast) took birth on 25th November 1991 in Taipei, the capital city of Taiwan. Toast was the third child of his parents. He described his early life as ‘multinational’. Even before he could celebrate his first birthday, his family migrated to Malaysia. Furthermore, they shifted to the Ontario province of Canada, where Jermy was educated.
Toast was in a relationship with Janet, a Twitch streamer known as xChocoBars from 2018. However, they broke up on 12th January 2020, according to a Twitter post by Janet on 13th January 2020.
Career And Major Milestones
Significant milestones in the life of Disguised Toast include:
- In 2015, Jermy Wang started his YouTube channel named Disguised Toast. Currently, the channel attracted 932,823,672 views and 3.53 million subscribers.
- In 2016, Toast started Twitch streaming.
- Toast joined Offline TV in 2017.
- In 2019, Jermy was the most-watched Twitch streamer. He signed a gaming pact with Facebook in the same year. Moreover, he was also nominated for Streamer of the Year in the 11th Steamy Awards.
- In 2020, Toast started a non-gaming program named Blind eDating.
- In 2021, Jermy Wang was featured in the Forbes 30 under 30 in the Gaming category.
A Few Things You Didn’t Know About Disguised Toast
While performing a live session in 2016, Wang’s toast mask accidentally slipped off and revealed his true face for the first time.
- Toast took part in the ONOG Major Circuit 2017 and was eventually disqualified for oversleeping the next day. However, after the final results were announced, he was one of the top thirty-two participants.
- In 2017, his Hearthstone account was banned for three days as he was found using a software bug/glitch for his own advantage in the game.
- In his Instagram post on 25th April 2021, Toast said that his Twitch account was temporarily banned keeping community guidelines in mind for uploading/streaming ‘“unmoderated hateful content”.
Net Worth of Disguised Toast
As per the latest updates, the net worth of Disguised Toast is estimated to be $ 2 million. YouTube, Twitch, donations and ads form the primary source of his income. In an interview, Toast himself revealed that he receives $4000 per month just from ads and $2500 per month from donations by his fans and subscribers.