Hyderabad(Hyd): Dr. Maqdoom Mohiuddin, talked on a burning problem of present times, on LD Information. We’re undergoing such a status where scores of citizens are daily being impacted by COVID-19.
Sufferers are checking from 1 hospital (3) to the other, where they’re just informed to repatriate by hospital (3) officials, informing that berths & medical facilities aren’t available, & that they could isolation themselves in house. Numerous sufferers could be witnessed in cars outdoor hospitals seeking medication.
In private hospitals, bed & medication expenses are so outrageous that it’s out of approach of a common person. They’re insisting a daily expense of thirty to fifty thousand for the medication.
Throughout these crucial circumstances, Dr. Maqdoom urges citizens not to panic in all. In case someone is contaminated by COVID-19, he states there is no want to take (2) the patient from pillar to post. He imparts some of the personal life saving tips, that could be attempted in house itself without confessing the patient to a hospital (3).
In case they’re followed correctly, the patient could be handled successfully in house. Only 10-15 per cent of sufferers may require to be confessed to a hospital (3) in case their own oxygen level drops to 90% (or) below. especially the elderly sufferers having different co morbid circumstances like, diabetes, Asthma, (or) lung related illnesses, & immuno-compromised sufferers like AIDS, cancer, (or) different auto immune diseases
Dr. Maqdoom wants everybody to see his own video footage quite carefully & follow the below tips precisely to gain rid of this infection.
- Prepare a well ventilated room in your house, preferably with an attached toilet
- A patient should wash his own hands often with soap (or) an alcohol based (or) non-alcohol based sanitizer. In case a patient maintains himself clean & retains hygiene, it’d be best for him & his own family (4).
- Those who’re participating the patient should wear PPE ( personal protection suit )available in all this Surgical shops in Namplly station road Hyderabad(Hyd).
- The immune system of the patient should be boosted up by granting him new green vegetables & fruits because, they include all vitamins which were identified in vitamin supplements. Lemon is complete of vitamins C; it builds up the immune system in fighting diseases & makes a human powerful.
- A mixture of dry fruits is quite great for health. Vitamin D3 could be collected from early in the morning sunlight. 1 must spend at the least 1 hour within the in the morning Sunday. Thus a patient should take (2) vitamin supplements like:
- Vitamin C 500 mg – 1 tablet once a day
- Vitamin D3 2000 IU daily (or) 60 K – 1 tablet, once a week
- Multivitamin A-Z (or) Zincovit. Numerous multivitamin tablets are available, however try to gain the 1 that has extra quantity of zinc. Because, when zinc goes inside our body, it rises the level of cellular zinc present in our body. Zinc is quiet useful in getting rid of the COVID-19.
- Azithromycin 500 mg – 1 tablet a day for 3 to 5 days
- Sufferers having high fever must be given paracetamol like Dolo 650 (or) Calpol 650mg thrice in a day
- Always be in contact with your family (4) doctor, he’ll decide the medication. Leave everything to him like,
- (He may prescribe the much talked regarding Hydroxychloroquine sulphate HCQS. it’s efficacy is still debatable This tablet shouldn’t be taken without a cardiologist opinion.
- *Tab. Omnacortil ( steroid) Five mg thrice , Dexamethasone20 mg in divided doses is as of now discussed to be the corner stone of the medication
- *blood thinners like CLEXANE, dose & route going to be ruled by these doctors (maintaining the sufferers condition )
- Just recently, antiviral drugs have also being presented within the market. Your doctor going to advise you in case he imagines so
- Different medications like Ivermectin, monoclonal antibody
- A patient must be given hot drinks like soup & decoction. The intake of fluids should be rised gradually, in case required IV fluids could be given.
- Take (2) vapors with Humidifier it’s available in almost all this pharmacies
Clean nose & throat
Take (2) a glass complete of water, put half a spoon of common salt, quarter spoon of Soda bicarb, 5-Seven drops of betadine (till the color of water shifts) & mix thoroughly. Utilize this water for gargling & rinsing the nose. You could also put 2 drops of this water in every nostril.
The infection burden within the nose & throat going to be lowered considerably by utilizing this homemade resolution. The infection arrives our body using eyes, mouth & nose. So, keep the nose & throat clean by often utilizing this resolution.
In case you like, you could utilize saline water ( Regular Saline)resolution available readily within the pharmacies. Just add a pint of soda bicarb & 5-Seven drops of betadine to it & utilize according to the above guidelines.
The ordinary mask that majority of the citizens are utilizing is not efficient. Utilize N95 mask is that is quite efficient in stopping the infection from accessing your nose (or) mouth. Eyes should be protected with color less goggles available in all this surgical stores.
Pulse Oximeter costs about INR. 1,000 plus when it’s attached to the patient’s forefinger it shows the oxygen level the regular level is about 98-100,in healthy human In case the oxygen level begins falling down, & in case you guess that it may fall even furthermore, afterwards it means the patient needs oxygen.
Prepare oxygen cylinders immediately when it dips to 89 (or) 90 There have been companies, persons, doctors & hospitals who deliver oxygen cylinders to houses with face masks & going to show just how to utilize them.
In majority of the instances, the sufferers gain recuperated by this regime.
Precautions to be taken in case the oxygen level falls below 89,begin oxygen.
Sufferers must also be given DUOLIN Nebulisation.
Our lungs are like a sponge. When you squeeze the sponge, the water comes out of the small pores, when you declare the sponge, it absorb the water & regains its original position. Within the same way, we’ve to give exercise to our lungs. We’ve to exhale out the air using our lungs block for a awhile in inhale the once again.
Take (2) a glass complete of water, put a straw inside it, take (2) a deep breath (as deep as possible), afterwards blow out the air using the straw. When you exhale using the straw, air bubbles could be witnessed within the water. This is to indicate just how much carbon dioxide you’re exhaling. Repeat this exercise for 10-15 times. (please see the video footage).
Take (2) a balloon, take (2) a deep breath & blow air into it. In case tired, block for a while-Don’t declare the balloon, afterwards blow the balloon again. Repeat 3 times. This is to see just how much air you could blow in to the balloon for the 3 times sequentially (Please see the video footage).
Advice to a patient
- When a patient talks to someone, he must cover his own nose & mouth with N95 mask
- He shouldn’t touch anything unnecessarily, even face , nose & eyes in specific.
- In case he touches anything, it must be sanitized immediately
Only in 10 – 15 per cent of sufferers needs hospitalisation largely those who’re having 1 (or) extra co morbid circumstances. in case a patient’s oxygen level falls below 89%(or) the patient feels difficulty in breathing afterwards he may needs hospitalisation otherwise, there is a great opportunity that the patient going to recover with in 14 days in case the above Mgmt is followed.
Dr. Maqdoom has given this example of numerous doctors & the different medical personnel who’re getting self-quarantined in houses & getting the medication. He’s confident that you could too defeat the infection.
He furthermore sums that there have been 2 types of sufferers; 1 who’re healthy ( don’t have any co morbid circumstances)& remaining who might have some of the diseases different than CoviD 19, like diabetes, heart issues, liver, lung diseases like Asthma, Bronchitis,Tuberculosis.
Quite a few of them might have kidney diseases. All these sufferers come under vulnerable crowd, even they might have 1 (or) extra co morbid circumstances that means These sufferers must be in constant touch with their own respective consultants & heed their own advice & must take (2) the medicines prescribed by them.
Sufferers with comorbid circumstances should take (2) additional precautions. 1st of all, they shouldn’t go out of their own houses unnecessarily. In case it’s unavoidable, afterwards they must follow the precautions precisely.
Dr. Maqdoom’s advice to diabetic sufferers is that they should eat meal having less carbohydrates & extra proteins & fiber must contain cereals in their own diet like Quinoa. They should take (2) daily dose of their own medicines frequently at the right time. Each diabetic patient should have a glucometer & see their own glucose level before & after breakfast at least once in a week.
Those who’re on insulin, must must take (2) correct daily dose by following all this guidelines Each 1 should accomplish some of the form of physical exercise as it reduces the resistance to insulin so glucose goes inside the cell easily & gain utilised within the tissues.
Dr. Maqdoom wants to alter the name of physical distancing to social distancing as citizens are not been able to know the exact meaning of physical distancing, as a consequence it losing its effect. In case it’s named as PHYSICAL DISTANCING afterwards citizens may know its correct meaning & may retain a social distance of One (or) 1.Five meters between 2 people.
Dr. Maqdoom demands to wear a mask & always carry a small bottle of sanitizer. In the complaint, a human comes into contact with someone (or) touches anything, he could sanitize his own hands immediately.
He deplores that Hyderabadis have taken these precautions quite lightly & today, they’re facing the implications. He sums, Hyderabadis should alter their own attitude & begin thinking in a sensible & scientific way that can save them & different from getting a viral (or) infections.
Dr. Maqdoom is gen. physician & diabetologist having 40 yrs. of Urgency Room experience He’s director of Bibi Amena Milli Hospital (3), Chandrayan gutta . He could be approached in 9346670535.